It's been "Dino Time" the last two weeks at Allen's school. Last Thursday, they were encouraged to dissect a Jell-O mold (orange) filled with plastic dinosaurs. They had an array of tweezers and grabbers and got to go to town on that thing!
Today, Allen brought home this:

And here's what he had to say about it:
"It's my fossil. I made it. It has dinosaurs, shells and rocks. It's my best thing."
He wanted to carry it all the way to the car, AND hold it in the car. He was very careful with it, so no more pieces would fall off. I'd say he's pretty proud!
He also made pteradactyl. If you want to see that, head on over to DropShots.







2 comments:
Miss Amy said again today how Allen is really "blossoming" in school... He apparently likes to try all the different activities now, NOT just play with trains, and he asks nicely whenever he wants to do something... She asked whether he was going to preschool next year, and I said yes, at Oak Brook... She had nothing but nice things to say about the teacher there, so, YAY!
that is way cool I wanna dissect Jello toooooooo!
Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment