Thursday, January 1, 2009

Check out the NEW Magic House!

The Magic House, the St. Louis Children's Museum, has more than doubled in size, and BOY is it cool. Just check out the overhead shot on their website. I heard they would be open until 9 p.m. on New Year's Day, so I figured that'd be a great time to head over.

We had fun! Right when you walk in, you can tell it won't be the same old cramped mansion it was before...



First, you see a new open area for playing and exploring music... Then, between the levels of the new building, there's Jack's Beanstalk for climbing...



Other new stuff: the three branches of government downstairs (we got a picture of Emilyn in the Oval Office!), a big new construction site, a forensics lab... Well, you'll just have to click here to see the rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope I can go there, especially that new and better gift shop! Seriously, though, it looks like a great interactive place for kids of all ages.....