Well, it took 6 days, but my little guy finally caught my stomach bug. But, I guess since he's 1/5th my size, he's 1/5th as sick, for 1/5th as long!
He woke up at 6 (same as I did when I got sick), throwing up and crying... The whole thing surprised and appalled him... If you know Allen, you know what I mean! "Sick? Me? The very idea!"
He threw up a couple more times, crying that he wanted to do something fun... that he wanted a drink... that he wanted breakfast... that there was nothing to watch on TV... Daddy and Mommy did our best to keep him happy. Then, he built a magical nest on the kitchen floor. No joke. Here's a video as proof:
Soon after this, he ran off to play Magtastiks with Daddy and hasn't used his bucket since. He clamored for some toast with sugar, and I went to the store to get him some fruit juice ice pops. So, not a 24-hour bug... a four-hour bug? And one relieved Mommy.







2 comments:
Now I'm trying to tell him that he has to wait a while before he can eat anything else... "My tummy likes my ice pop. I want to have my next ice pop."
It's amazing how FAST he seemed to semi-recover! I do like his 'nest' with blankets. Don't you wish somebody made YOU one? By the way, he is just so beautiful, even when he's sick. Tell him Grandma hopes he feels better RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment